I've been nominated by a fellow writer to participate in the blogger award. Thanks, Ute!
The award rules are simple, well, sort of. First off, post the award banner. Done. Then link up to the site of the person who awarded it to you. Simple. Visit Ute's blog here: Ute Carbone.
Then comes the hard part: list seven things about myself. So let's see... What to choose...
1. I've hiked the Grand Canyon...but not recently.
2. Several horses have graced my life over the years—American saddlebreds, quarter horses, and ponies—and I still think they are beautiful, incredible creatures.
3. Saylorville Lake, just north of Des Moines, Iowa, is less than five minutes from my home. Ranger, my mini pin, and I love to walk the trails.
(I did have time to sit in Cafe Du Monde and enjoy this street musician in New Orleans.)
6. Coffee is an addiction. I should have stock in Starbucks!
7. I've traveled to 38 of our states and would love to visit each of the rest.
Kath Boyd Marsh